We are looking for team members that are ready to begin a career in Accounting and possess the following qualities and skills:
- Detail-oriented with a conscientious approach to their work
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented work ethic
- Great time management skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Excel & Quickbooks a plus!
We offer our team members an opportunity to develop financial skills through training and ongoing education, as well as evaluation and feedback. Our work environment encourages personal achievements, as well as incentives and feedback on achieving our firm’s goals.
We provide a real team spirit, and exceptional compensation. We also offer team members the opportunity to participate in quarterly charity initiatives that give back to the communities in which we live and work.
This is a full-time position with benefits and paid time off provided.
Applicants should APPLY NOW to upload your resume and complete our 30-minute assessment for consideration.