We are looking for an individual who wants to start a career in the Accounting & Financial Services sector. This is an entry level opportunity with excellent career path potential! Team members will be responsible for:
- Entering and managing data in client database and Quickbooks
- Overseeing on-boarding processes for new clients
- Quality control of data and CRM systems
- Must be detail oriented with a conscientious approach to their work
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented work ethic
- Great time management skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- No experience necessary, will train the right candidate.
We offer our team members an opportunity to develop financial skills through training and ongoing education, as well as evaluation and feedback. Our work environment encourages personal achievements, as well as incentive and feedback on achieving our firm’s goals.
We provide a true team spirit and exceptional compensation. We also offer team members the opportunity to participate in quarterly charity initiatives that give back to the communities in which we live and work.
This is a full-time position with benefits and paid time off provided.
Applicants should APPLY NOW to upload your resume and complete our 30 minute assessment for consideration.