Is your Accountant ProActive or Reactive?
When was the last time your Accountant or tax preparer came to you and said,
- “I have an idea that will save you money” or how about...
- "I've been reviewing some of the latest tax changes and I think you should do XYZ to make the most of this change..." or maybe
- "I've been reviewing your P&L, and I think we should talk about some things that could increase your profits"
Tax planning for businesses is a proactive process.
At Emerald Financial Partners, we believe proactive tax planning is one of the keys to every successful business. As your CPA Business Tax Accounting partner, we serve as a trusted resource and proactive advocate for your business' success!
Proactive tax planning for businesses means scouring your income and expenses for every available deduction, credit, loophole, and opportunity — without questionably aggressive strategies, gray areas, or red flags to the IRS!
As part of our services, we often assist businesses with preparing the following:
- Business Income Tax Returns (Form 1120, Form 1120S, Form 1065, Schedule C)
- Federal Payroll Services (Federal 941s, 940s, W2s and 1099s
- State Payroll Services (State Withholding & Unemployment Returns)
- Personal Property Tax Returns
- Sales Tax Returns
We are large enough to meet your needs, but small enough to know your name! View our full suite of business services.