Is your Accountant ProActive or Reactive?
When was the last time your Accountant or tax preparer came to you and said,
- “I have an idea that will save you money” or how about...
- "I've been reviewing some of the latest tax changes and I think you should do XYZ to make the most of this change..." or maybe
- "I've been reviewing your P&L, and I think we should talk about some things that could increase your profits"
Tax planning for businesses is a proactive process.
At Emerald Financial Partners, we believe proactive tax planning is one of the keys to every successful business. Proactive tax planning for businesses means scouring your income and expenses for every available deduction, credit, loophole, and opportunity — without questionably aggressive strategies, gray areas, or red flags to the IRS!
For Businesses and Individuals, we can provide clear-cut answers to complex tax questions. We even have special programs, just for start-up businesses. This is an invaluable service to our clients and helps simplify and legitimately minimize any tax burden through proper tax planning. It means actively looking for ways to help you grow your business.
As part of our services, we often assist businesses with preparing the following:
- Business Income Tax Returns (Form 1120, Form 1120S, Form 1065, Schedule C)
- Federal Payroll Services (Federal 941s, 940s, W2s and 1099s
- State Payroll Services (State Withholding & Unemployment Returns)
- Personal Property Tax Returns
- Sales Tax Returns
We are large enough to meet your needs, but small enough to know your name! View our full suite of business services.